Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wow!!!

Hello all!  Can't believe the day has flown by!!  Just got back from a day spent with Ty and can't wait to tell you all about Alice in Wonderland and Krispy Kreme donuts!  Alas, it will have to wait until tomorrow.  DH and the three younger ones would also like to spend some time with me and since they are my priority...


Quickly, though, GO AND SEE ALICE IN IMAX!!!  BEYOND GREAT!!!  DON'T TAKE LITTLE ONES, THOUGH.  WHILE NOT SCARY, THERE ARE PARTS WHERE THINGS ARE BEING FLUNG TOWARD YOUR FACE AND THE MOVIE IS A LITTLE OVER THEIR HEAD.  Ty and I both give it two thumbs up, as do we give two thumbs up to the new banana krispy kremes, again more details tomorrow!


XOXO,


Kim

2 comments:

  1. I loved Alice in Wonderland as well!! It was absolutely fabulous! And banana krispy kremes I just may have to check that out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a great movie and the donuts are TDF, they are so NOT diet friendly!!!!

    ReplyDelete