Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ahh,,, Spring!!

It's a beautiful day here today and DH is working on many landscaping projects.  I have the windows open and am dreaming up all sorts of spring projects I can't wait to share with you.  Even took the baby with me to Hobby Lobby earlier to get ideas and buy materials. All of a sudden, I start to smell smoke.  Okay, so DH is burning, great I have the windows open!  The smell of smoke turns to the smell of Christmas,  that's when I knew it,  spring is here!!!  I always know it's spring, not because of the gorgeous weather or the blossoming of trees or plants.  I simply know it by the smell of burning Christmas trees!  Okay, are you a little confused?!  Well, DH takes down our Christmas tree every year no later than December 27 and promptly puts it out back to await his spring cleaning of the yard.  So, for several months, as I look outside at the gorgeous view of the woods, I also get to see the not so lovely dead Christmas tree.  My view is now clear and soon the trees and flowers will bud and all will be beautiful!  Be sure to come back in the next few weeks, as I will post pictures of the woods in all their majesty!


What spring projects do you have planned?  I would love to hear about them.  I will also share with you treats that I sent and received in a spring gift swap soon.  Just don't want to spoil the surprise for my partner.


TTFN


XOXO,


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment