Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Project #1

Well, yesterday was a beautiful day!  Today, it looks like dreary winter again. Ugh!!  You just have to love springtime in the south.  So, to remind me of all the beautiful weather, I've decided to share with you a spring time craft I did yesterday.






What do you think?  It was amazing easily.  I just went to Hobby Lobby and found the bird cage and lots of fun silks -- all at 50% off!  I love it, because it will remind me of spring, but the colors aren't only for the spring.  I especially love the pop of turquoise, how very current!  Soon enough, though, I won't need the arrangement on the table.  I'll be able to look out the window and see all the glorious colors!


What special spring projects do you have in store?


TTFN


XOXO,


Kim

5 comments:

  1. ohhh I am loving this so much!!! Beautiful! I might have to make something like this! Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty. Sounds simple enough, I'm glad it turned out so nicely for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. So super simple, just pick big blossoms and cut to fit. I simply stacked most and stood some straight up in the center. If I could do it on the floor with the one year old crawling all over me and trying to beat me with the extra stems, anyone can do it!

    ReplyDelete