Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Friday!!

It's Friday and it's beautiful outside!  Who could ask for anything more?!  I'm so glad the weekend is almost here and the kids are almost done with school for the week.  Can you tell I'm in a pretty good mood? 


Of course I'm in a good mood, got a great date planned with my son tomorrow -- we're going to see Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D -- so excited!!!  Sure hope he'll hold my hand during the scary parts! :-)  We're having to keep this very secret, because the girls would want to come, too, but this just doesn't seem like a movie for them!  Can't wait to tell y'all all about it!  Not sure what else Ty and I will do, but I'm sure we can come up with something.  Thinking about heading over to Krispy Kreme and picking up some of their new banana donuts.  Anyone tried them yet?  


It's going to be a real treat to just spend time with Ty, he's getting to that age where he'd rather be doing anything, but hanging out with me.  I miss the days when he would snuggle in my arms, but I'm thrilled to watch him grow and become his own man.  Okay, I better stop with all of this, or I'm going to cry or Ty is going to hit me.  I might not make him look so cool. :-)


I hope everyone has a great day!  Check back tomorrow for my review of the movie.


Still waiting for packages to be delivered so I can tell you about all the goodies...


BTW, Ty gave this post his seal of approval, score one for the old mom!!


XOXO,


Kim

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see a Georgia blog and do I know the feeling of them growing up, also love Krispy Kremes!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, both banana donuts are TDF!! Thank goodness Krispy Kreme isn't next door!

    ReplyDelete