Friday, March 26, 2010

Frantic Friday

Hi all!!  Today's post is going to be minimal at best.  It's crazy around here as 5/6 of us have colds!  Yuck!!!  Another sign spring is here! :)  


This is a big weekend around here, because it is DH's birthday on Sunday.  Couldn't really think of anything he wanted or needed, so we're going to keep it simple.  The kids and I will bake chocolate chip cookies for him,  as they are his favorite!  Sometimes, I think, those are the best celebrations.  The quiet homemade ones that people put their hearts into, not all of their money.  Don't get me wrong, I love big parties and entertaining -- with all the planning and fun themes, but there is a time for quiet love.  Luckily, that is what my husband loves best and that's what we will do for him!


Well, off to school with the oldest and all the other things I have to do today.  TTFN!


XOXO,


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment