Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring IS almost here, right?!

I keep telling myself spring is right around the corner, even have been buying spring/summer clothes for all of us to enjoy the warmer, lazier days.  Yet, I look outside and see cold rain.  I know April (well, in this case March) showers bring May flowers, but this weather is getting the best of me.  Spring, where are you?!  I want flip-flops and dresses!!!


Well, hopefully it will be warmer and sunnier tomorrow!  It has to be, because the kids are having their Easter pictures taken.  We can do it in the studio, but it would be really fun to get some neat outdoor shots, too.  Especially with the bunnies!  Can't wait to share them with you.


Sorry to cut this short, but it's time for me to get back to school with the older two.  Wait, maybe I should be asking if it's summer yet...


XOXO,


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment