Monday, March 8, 2010

Waiting...

Today seems to be a day of waiting.  Waiting on inspiration for this blog, waiting for the eldest to be done with school, waiting to get energy to pick up, excitedly, (yet, still waiting) for a couple of packages to show up, waiting, waiting, waiting...


I really hate days like this, but somehow, I know I'll make it through and have something to show for it.  I know I really should get up and get some stuff done.  If I continue to sit here and wait, I'm going to miss out on something important, I just know it!  So, what am I going to do?  Going to get off this computer and do some things around the house, including loving on my kids.  They should never have to wait for that!


XOXO,


Kim

2 comments:

  1. Today was a lazy day for me...I just enjoyed the amazing weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes waiting is a good title of the post! I have been doing the same, and being lazy also.
    kim

    ReplyDelete