Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Award for All of Us!

Hi all and happy Thursday to you!  Just a few more days and another weekend will be here.  I just love short weeks.  What about you? 

Recently, Prissy and Preppy Flamingo bestowed upon me the sweetest award!



Now, the rules originally said you had to state 10 little known facts about yourself and give this award to 10 other bloggers.  Well, it wasn't that long ago I did something similar, so I'm changing the rules up!  Hope you have fun with this!!  First, I want you to list 10 things for which you are grateful (no it doesn't have to be in a particular order) then share it wth all your readers.  Simple, huh?  No chosing just 10 bloggers, it's for everyone to play! 

So, here are 10 things for which I am grateful:

1.  My husband and children -- they are my EVERYTHING!

2.  My parents, without them, I wouldn't be here.  Think about that! 

3.  All of my extended family who loves me for me.

4.  My friends, even the ones who call me out. Don't they know I'm perfect?! ;-)



 5. I am able to home school the kids -- I get to see SO much through their eyes. What an honor!



 6. Little surprises along the way.



7.  The feel of warm sunshine on my face.  And the feel of sunburn on my shoulders!
 
8.  That Husband installed a paging system in our home -- no more screaming for kiddos!
 
9.   Busy summer days and the routine of school come August!
 
10.  For all of you, my blogger friends!
 
Can't wait to see your grateful list!!  TTFN.
 
XOXO,
 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment