Friday, June 18, 2010

Some of My Favorites!!!

Hi all and Happy Friday to you!!  Eldest Son comes home today and the girls have a recital.  A busy but wonderful day!!  Before I move on, here are a couple of pictures of the princesses from Thursday...

 

 

 

 
Do you think they love each other?!

 

 
 
 
 

 
After yesterday's rather long rant post.  I thought today I would spotlight those who deserve the attention.  These are people who know what customer service means, even with a demanding detailed person like myself!

 
1.  2 Preppy Girls  I made a mistake when placing an order and they took the responsibility for MY error.  They have adorable preppy gifts. 

2.  Bleu Bird Formerly of Twirly Bird Lane.  She makes some of the cutest littel girl's clothes and is easy to work with.

3. Caroline Grace Jewelry Who else could put up with my precise, yet scattered visions for beautiful cuffs?!  Boy does she have patience.

4.  Goose Berry Lane Designs Formerly of Twirly Bird Lane.  Another one with patience for my "vision" of cute clothing.

5.  Ken Rada Photography The best photographer I know.  If you're in or around Destin this summer contact him for beach pictures.

6. The Pink Giraffe Some of the cutest and preppiest gifts ever.  They were SO helpful as I placed an internet order, while talking to them on the phone.

7.  The Pink Paddock I just love phone shopping with them.  I can call them and they tell me what I would want.  They are NEVER wrong.

I would recommend you use any of the above, as they know what it means to treat a customer well!  I love them all and hope you will, too! 

Also, don't forget to enter my stationery giveaway. TTFN!

XOXO,

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me among this wonderful list! You are a joy to work with. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim!! We appreciate each and every one of our loyal customers!
    Collars Up!

    ReplyDelete