Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby's Got Shoes!!


Hi all! Hope your Friday is wonderful.  It's raining and dark here.  Boo!  I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with this blog, but I hope you'll forgive me.  I've just been so overwhelmed with all sorts of things.  Okay, enough of my pitty party! 

Last weekend marked a very serious note in a young person's life.  The baby finally got his first pair of shoes.  Okay, you know me, he actually got six pairs of shoes.  In my defense, some are for next fall and he does need dress shoes for special occassions AND his brother found him a pair of Timberlands that matched a pair he had.  So see, it IS NECESSARY. 


My fine looking men!


Hope all of you can find the simple joy, like that first pair of shoes!!!  TTFN!

XOXO,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment