Saturday, June 5, 2010

Now Mommy's Got Shoes!

Hi all and a happy weekend to you!!!  Figured I'd keep going with the shoe theme and tell you about the sandals I just ordered.  No, these aren't your average sandals, these are Stephen Bonanno Sandals and they are custom made.  Go check out their site to see all the beautiful color combinations you can make for these wonderful monogrammed sandals.  Since I live in the South, I went with the chanel base and black whipstitch combination, so I can wear them most of the year.  Well, at least until my poor toes turn blue from the cold! 

Better still, I found them on sale at The Pink Giraffe in Nashville, TN.  (You can also find them on Twitter and on Facebook.)  In fact, ALL of their monogrammed sandals and flipflops on sale!!!  Even with shipping, I still paid less than retail price.  Yay!!  They were so very helpful when I called to ask a million questions and helped me to place the order via their online shop.  That way, nothing gets lost in translation.  Now, I just have to sit back and wait ever so patiently for the next four to six weeks and you know how patient I am.  When they come in, I'll be sure to post pictures.  Please do go check out this adorable find and let them know I sent you!!  TTFN!

Oh, just to let you know, The Pink Giraffe did not compensate me in any way for this post, I just wanted to pass on a great deal from a great store!

XOXO,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment