Monday, June 7, 2010

A New Day... A New Idea

Hi all!  Hope your weekend was wonderful.  Husband and I took Eldest Son to camp (for the first time) yesterday, where he will be for the next two weeks.  Not sure how I feel about it, but Eldest Son couldn't wait for us to leave so he could start his new adventure!  I'm happy to see Husband and I have raised confident children.  Still a tear or two isn't too much to ask, is it?!  You see, I have had the same issues when Eldest Daugter and Ittybit both started preschool.  While most of the other little ones were crying, mine were busy playing with toys and not wanting to give ME the last little hug I needed to walk out the door without them! 

So, what am I to do with myself one child down?  I think I have an idea and would love to run it past all of you.  I think I want to write a book.  A book about all the things I haven't done, but will try now.  I would take the next year, and each day, try something new.  Nothing too crazy -- no jumping out of airplanes or eating live bugs for me.  Simple things, like rock climbing or trying sushi.  Maybe y'all have ideas I haven't even considered.  What do you think?  Would it be something you would read?  Should I blog about it?  Please let me know, I really do want your input. 

Well, while I may be one child down, I still have three kids who are five and under here, so I better get to their needs.  TTFN!

XOXO,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I think it sounds like a great idea!! And yes, I would definitely read it :) I enjoy books about people striving to achieve things. Goals, dreams, etc. It always inspires me to do the same for myself.

    ReplyDelete