Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kate Puck Jewelry

Hi all!  Today I would like to tell you about Kate Puck jewelry.  She is a wonderful jewelry designer out of Charleston, SC and her work reflects her love of the sea.  So far I've bought four pieces and find any excuse to wear them, especially with my favorite Lilly Pulitzer outfits!  I tried to find decent pictures of me in her work, but none of them wowed me, so here are her samples:

Here is my first purchase from the Kiawah Starfish Collection.  I adore the necklace, because I just love pearls, especially these golden pearls!  Besides, who can go wrong with a necklace named Ocean Goddess!


And look at these adorable earrings to match




After I received my first order, I was hooked and quickly made a second purchase from the Ocean Blue Collection.  Look at this "Delicate Creature!"



I went with these earrings to go with it



Here is what is next on my wishlist from the Golden Amber collection -- Dear Husband, Mother's Day is in May and I did give you FOUR beautiful children!! ;)

Here is the Amber Waves Necklace:



And to go with it I must have these amber earrings:



I'm also in love with Kate's newest collection the Seabrook  Can you believe it?!  Pink pearls!!!  I've died and gone to preppy heaven!!



Well, I hope y'all enjoy her work as much as I do!  Please note that I was not compensated for this.  I just wanted to share some great pieces of jewelry with you and, hopefully,  inspire you as well.  TTFN!

XOXO,

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Kim, thank you for featuring me on your blog. I am glad you like ocean inspired jewelry as much as I do :-) kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY, KIM! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete