Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Best Fruit Dip, Ever!

Hi all!  Well, now that spring is in full gear and summer is fast appraoching, I thought I would share with you what is probably the best and the easiest fruit dip, ever.  This is a staple for any party we have and the ingredients are usually on hand in the fridge and pantry.


Fruit Dip


1 brick cream cheese (softened)
1 small jar marshmallow fluff
1 tablespoon vanilla

Simply beat the cream cheese and fluff together until creamy.  Stir in the vanilla. 

Typically, I make the dip the night before and refrigerate to let the flavors come together.  I'll set it out about 30 minutes before serving to let it soften and make for easier dipping.

I don't know of any fruit that doesn't work well with this dip and have never seen anyone turn it down.

Remember, it's healthy, becasue you are pairing it with fruit, right?! ;-)  TTFN.

XOXO,

Kim

4 comments:

  1. yum! That sounds absolutely divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is SO yummy. You may even be able to use reduced fat cream cheese, but I use the full fat version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We make that here too! However, I've never added the vanilla....might have to try that next time! :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very yummy with vanilla, tastes more like frosting!! Hope all is well!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete