Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Fever

Hi all!  I have a post I would love to write, but it has been interrupted by spring fever.  Now that I've got the grocery shopping out of the way and the two eldest signed up for football and cheerleading, it's time to go out and enjoy the sunshine!  The girls and I are going to lay out and get a little color!!  Wish me luck, as my midsection hasn't seen sun in over a decade.  Yes, you read that right, I'm actually donning a bikini!  A beautiful Lilly Pulitzer one at that.  Here's a picture of it:


Main image - Limeade Coral Me Crazy

Bet you were scared it was going to be a picture of me!  Don't worry, I want to keep you as readers! ;)  Well, off to get some sun on this ghostly white skin.  What are your plans?  TTFN!!

XOXO,

Kim

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful suit!! I hope you enjoyed the sun this weekend. My shoulders got burnt, which is not good at all of course, but it felt so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun was wonderful, just wish the kids would have cooperated more. Still, I was able to get a little color. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete