Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Getting Closer

Hi all!  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Still trying to get on a better schedule with the little ones.  I'm sure it will be much easier once we're not taking off random days for fun.  What fun would that be, though?! 

I can't believe the changing of seasons is fast approaching.  I can even feel it in the air here.  I know, I know it's still in the upper-80's here.  If you're in the shade though, and you feel the breeze, it's cool.  While I'm excited to debut my new fall wardrobe, I'm still not ready to let go of summer.  I love hot, lazy days!  Fall has it's good parts, like pumpkin and fall festivals, but that's really about it.  I truly do prefer warmer weather and long nights outside.  What about you?  What season do you like?  Or, do you like them all? 

With fall fast approaching, don't forget to enter the spirit top giveaway I'm hosting.  Talk about the perfect top for your daughter to support your her favorite team!  TTFN.

XOXO,

Kim

3 comments:

  1. For the first time today I felt a little less humidity and maybe that means we will see fall...I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to get a break

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit the weather is changing slightly in AZ too. Am loving the background darling and the 'new' family picture.

    Happy Birthday to your eldest, I bet you can remember when he was first born, boy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love warm weather but my true heart lies in fall. I just have always loved September through December...it is when I feel most alive!

    ReplyDelete