Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hi all!  Today Eldest Son turns 11 and I'm so not ready for it.  He's already telling me he's almost a teenager!  Where has the time gone?  Where is that little baby?  The first little boy I held in my arms and stole my heart.  He is my eldest, my first love, my first heartache.  We have grown together and made our share of mistakes, mainly him, of course! :)  Okay, I best stop this before I can't control the tears.  I know I don't say it enough, but I'm so very proud of this young man and can't wait to see the man he will be.  In the meantime, we'll make a Hummingbird Cake to celebrate the day and pizza tonight with his football team.  Not too much else, as we took him on a trip last week and he went to the movies with his dad over the weekend.  I still need to tell y'all about the trip -- delightful!!!

Here's a picture of Eldest Son taken on our trip on his special day of dolphin watching.



Happy Birthday Eldest Son!!!  TTFN.

Oh, don't forget to check out my giveaway!

XOXO,

Kim

1 comment: