Monday, May 10, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Hi all!  Hope your weekend was wonderful and, for all my mommy friends, I hope your Mother's Day was fab.  Eldest Son made me the cutest chocolate frogs and we got some new furniture to go out on the deck! 


Sorry for thr poor quality of the picture.

In case you didn't know, I LOVE frogs!!  Actually, that's an understatement.  Hey, new blog idea, how to incorporate frogs into almost everything!  Luckily, Lilly Pulitzer helps feed into my obsession collection. Maybe I'll do this later in the week.  I'm also planning a post about prep scool with plenty of pictures of what I wore in high school.  Just haven't had the time to get all the memorabilia out.

Just a quick reminder that Fabulous Fun Finds will be holding their silent auction May 12-13 to benefit her sister's family who lost their daughter to SIDS in March.  For more information you can go HERE.  I know I'll be bidding on a few items!!  2 Preppy Girls has donated some fun items to the auction, as has Cicale T Designs, who is also sponsoring my giveaway.  Which reminds me, you can go HERE for all the information on the giveaway. TTFN!

XOXO,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment