Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco de Mayo Review


Hi all!  Today is super busy here, but wanted to make sure I told those of you close by about a great little Mexican place that just opened, Cabo's.  We went there last night. I know, surprising since Husband NEVER wants to eat out, but it was Cinco de Mayo and every red-blooded American must celebrate!!!

The food was hot and fresh and the service was great!  Yes, I know they just opened, but it was a busy day.  Our waiter even made sure Eldest Son's food was made to order.  There were two things we had that I wouldn't get again -- their guacamole (Husband said it was far too bland even when adding in their wonderful salsa) and the rice was way too dry.  Everything else was so yummy.  I ate way too much, but I guess that's okay every once in a while.  Can't wait to go back and try some desserts -- Husband was ready to go so no such luck last night.

As you can see, even the kid's menu had generous portions.



Even the baby gave them a stunning review!


Here's Eldest Son with his Cheesesteak burrito -- made to order!


Eldest Daughter enjoyed her taco, but wants a burrito next time.


Oh, I almost forgot, for Cinco de Mayo they also had live music.  The kids loved all the beach music the man was playing.  I'm sure he's there on the weekends, as well.




Just wanted to share this new little place with you, as well as our fun celebration!  What did you do to celebrate?  I would love to know! 

Must run to Ittybit's preschool for Muffins with Mom and the May Crowning!  TTFN!

XOXO,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment