Hi all! Recently, I received the versatile blogger award from Sarah over at honey, sugah, dahlin' and boy do I thank her. This is the same sweet girl that I won a strawberry cookbook from -- can you say yummy?! She is such a sweetheart!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the blogger who presented me with this award. How could I not do that?
2) Share 7 things about myself. Oh dear God...
3) Pass on the award to 15 bloggers I have recently discovered and love! I know there are more than 15, as I still consider myself a recent blogger. If you're not named, know I still love you, but must stick to the rules!
So here we go! Seven random things you might (or might not) want to know…
1. DH and I have four kids -- 2 boys 10 and 17 months and 2 girls 5 and 3 -- God help us! Oh, and the last two were complete surprises and great blessings!
2. I help DH run a business, as well as home school the older two.
3. I love Lilly Pulitzer
4. I attended Prep School in Atlanta -- one day I'll do the post I've been promising.
5. I graduated from Oglethorpe University -- twice!! Undergraduate Degree in Communications with a Business Minor and I also have an MBA. It's so sad, they did away with the MBA program.
6. I was married during my first year of grad school (over Spring Break) and was 6 months pregnant when I graduated with my MBA.
7. I met DH in a bar the day after I turned 21.
15 bloggers that I love, easy enough:
Good Girl Gone Redneck
Desperately Seeking Seersucker
Queen of my House
If Only Everyone Thought this Way...
Survivng Little People
Shopaholic in Alabama
Short Southern Momma
Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
2 Preppy Girls
My Home and my Hips are Both Double Wide
Sweet Tea and Biscuits
Everything is Better Pink
The Entertaining House