Friday, May 21, 2010

A Blog Award, for Me?!


Hi all! Recently, I received the versatile blogger award from Sarah over at honey, sugah, dahlin' and boy do I thank her.  This is the same sweet girl that I won a strawberry cookbook from -- can you say yummy?! She is such a sweetheart!


Here are the rules:

1) Thank the blogger who presented me with this award. How could I not do that?

2) Share 7 things about myself. Oh dear God...

3) Pass on the award to 15 bloggers I have recently discovered and love! I know there are more than 15, as I still consider myself a recent blogger. If you're not named, know I still love you, but must stick to the rules!


So here we go! Seven random things you might (or might not) want to know…

1. DH and I have four kids -- 2 boys 10 and 17 months and 2 girls 5 and 3 -- God help us! Oh, and the last two were complete surprises and great blessings!

2. I help DH run a business, as well as home school the older two.

3. I love Lilly Pulitzer

4. I attended Prep School in Atlanta -- one day I'll do the post I've been promising.

5. I graduated from Oglethorpe University -- twice!! Undergraduate Degree in Communications with a Business Minor and I also have an MBA. It's so sad, they did away with the MBA program.

6. I was married during my first year of grad school (over Spring Break) and was 6 months pregnant when I graduated with my MBA.

7. I met DH in a bar the day after I turned 21.



15 bloggers that I love, easy enough:

Good Girl Gone Redneck

Desperately Seeking Seersucker

Queen of my House

If Only Everyone Thought this Way...

Southern Somedays

Survivng Little People

Shopaholic in Alabama

Short Southern Momma

Housewife Bliss

Pink Preppy Lilly Lover

2 Preppy Girls

My Home and my Hips are Both Double Wide

Sweet Tea and Biscuits

Everything is Better Pink

The Entertaining House

10 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! Too sweet of you to think of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...how sweet for you to include me in the blogs you love...I feel the dame way dear!

    Hope you Friday is going fabulously and that you have a great weekend!!!!

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, and you definitely did brighten my day :) I'm going to start working on mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah my darling thank you for this! Really means allot to be included. I was pregnant with my second child when I did my MA (hardest thing I ever did, especially since my first born was not even 1). Just loved learning your 7 facts. Will be 'shouting' about you once we settle in AZ in June. Watch this space, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, another thing we have in common that relates to our Indiana bred hubbies...I met Rob in a bar also!!! How funny is that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honored and touched!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girl!!!! I have been so behind in blogland this was really a treat. Hopefully after graduation I can get caught up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kim, thank you, thank you. What a kind awesome gift. You are soo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim! Thank you so very very much for the award, I really appreciate it! I am quite behind on reading/commenting due to wayyy to much work travel, but I will post it soon. Thank you again, and happy weekend to you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete