Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom And The Winner Is...



Hi all!  Today is the day, the big, big day.  Yes, you know it, my mom is now officially 30!!!  Not what you were thinking?  That's okay.  You want to know the winner?  Well... wait, hold on.  Mom wasn't able to come over today, but did help me out with the little ones yesterday, so we surprised her,




I really think she was surprised, what about you?  With this beautiful cake from Bill Rhodes Bakery.




In case you couldn't tell, Mom just loves her flamingos!  Doesn't the bakery do a fab job?!  I ALWAYS use them for all my bakery needs. 

Okay, so here's how the drawing went for the Cicale T Designs necklace.  Since, Mom was unable to be here, the duty was given by proxy to Eldest Daughter as Eldest Son held the bowl.  Eldest Daughter was so quick I barely got the picture -- they were so excited to be a part of this.




So... Eldest Son is pleased to announce the winner is


Heather from Fabulous Fun Finds


I know you will enjoy this stunning piece and hope you take lots of pictures of you wearing it.  Please contact me with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you right away!  Again, congrats, Heather .  Also, thank you to all that entered and follow my ramblings!  TTFN!!

XOXO,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment