Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tied to the Cause

Hi all and a Happy Tuesday to you!  I swear, I don't know where my Monday went.  Well, I know at least two hours of it were spent at the doctor's office with Eldest Daughter.  Don't worry, she's fine.  We just had to wait and wait.  You know how that goes. 

Today I want to tell you about Vineyard Vines and it's support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  This month, they are supporting this organization through their tied to the cause program with these two adorable ties,







as well as being a national sponsor of the Luekemia Cup Regatta series.

This means a lot to me, as DH's best friend was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin Lymphoma a few years ago and has successfully completed treatment.  He is as healthy as can be and owes that to great doctors and treatments with research funded by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  So, go check out the ties and the Regatta series.  See what you can do to make a difference.  TTFN.

XOXO,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely thing for VV to do! I just feel the need to spend when I hear there is a good cause behind it :)

    ReplyDelete