Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Time Anyone?

Hello all!  Well, today is a cold one here!  When will it be spring????  I really love warm weather and want to go to the beach.  Soon, I hope!!  


Heck, this year I'm trying something I haven't been able to do in a LONG time, where a bikini.  Now, if I only I grow the courage to wear it outside of the house.  I guess we'll soon find out.  Hopefully, the oldest son will get over his bikini phobia, he can' even stand his two sisters wearing them.  Very funny!!  


If anyone is interested in a bikini, I HIGHLY recommend Lilly Pulitzer.  They are now selling them as separates and for those of us who are just a couple of years past our teens, make bottoms that cover!!!! Of course, they have other styles, too.  


So, I'm trying to figure out how all this works and how to incorporate pictures.  Don't worry, I won't scare you with a bikini shot of myself! :)  Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend and can figure it out.  Can't wait to share some FABULOUS pictures, nay, ART PIECES by the incredible Ken Rada who has been shooting away in Destin -- no fair!!!


Have a wonderful day all!  Off to work with the older two on their schoolwork....


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment