Friday, February 26, 2010

Priorities...

Some friends have been asking how I have time to write this blog and home school my brood and help DH with his business, I think you get the picture.  Well, it's all about priorities.  Do I worry about the piling dishes in the sink or toys on the floor right now or do I help the kids with school and give them the extra word of encouragement they may need?  My kids will ALWAYS come first, well, as long as company isn't coming over right away.  That being said, I don't live in a house full of trash and I try to keep order.  But, how much order is there with four kids -- three of which are 5 and younger!! I must accept that fact.


I live with clutter a lot of the time, but also live for every other week when the house cleaner comes and I have a brand new beautiful home for 5 minutes!!!  It's all good, though.  The kids make a mess, they clean it up (with some coaxing) and it all starts over again -- the true circle of life! :).  I wouldn't have it any other way.


How do I do it all?  Simply put, I don't!  At least not all at once!  I prioritize, family first always and all else seems to fall in place most of the time.  If you focus on your family it's easy to get it all accomplished, because you want to do your best for them.  At the end of the day that's all you can do anyway.  


Hope this gives you some encouragement!


XOXO


Kim

2 comments:

  1. You have always amazed me with your ability to keep everything together! It's obvious that you do everything you do FOR your family, and I'm sure that makes it at least a little bit easier to cope with those demands. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete